Recruitment for consultancies
We understand the pressures you face. Delivering on your clients’ briefs can be a minefield. The high cost of resources and expertise can be prohibitive to you, as well as to your clients. A lot of the time, they are simply too expensive to even offer as an option. Because NBS is SAP to the core, we can help you provide the right resources.
Recruiting consultants for consultancies. We can help you resource your client projects quickly and efficiently. We can save you time, reduce your exposure to risk and enable you to concentrate on doing what you do best. We already do this for large T1 and mid sized T2 SAP consultancies in Europe and India. Collaborate with NBS, and you can trust us to deliver.
European or offshore resources. Many consultancies find they are too easily ruled out of SAP consultancy tenders because they don’t have access to a reliable offshore resource capability. This reduces the value of their offering, terminally in the eyes of many clients. Now, with NBS as a partner, we can support you in stealing a lead on your competitors by: –
- Helping you meet the precise skill sets required by your clients brief.
- Offering your clients the benefits of an Indian or European resource – giving you a suite of options on lower cost expertise.
- Generating the kind of margins that will make a substantial difference to your profitability.
- Lowering your overheads, enabling you to either reduce your costs to attract more business, or improve your profit margin on the business you already have
- Reducing their risk when it comes to hiring a consultant.
- Saving you time and effort, enabling you to concentrate on what you do best.
NBS offer you a direct route to the best resources. The quality of your consultancy is ultimately judged by the quality of the people you supply. NBS is vastly experienced in finding the best people for the job. From the most appropriate CVs, we select candidates for pre-interview, which is almost entirely unique to NBS. This filters the best qualified and skilled people, and ensures only fully qualified and ratified candidates are ever put forward.
A major consultancy client of ours interviewed a candidate who had been pre-interviewed and proposed by us for a SAP technical role. They eventually hired our candidate. Almost immediately, the client hired 2 more people that we’d submitted for 2 separate roles. So successful was the recruitment process that now, our candidates are not interviewed by the client. They simply spend the time with us at the beginning of the process to ensure that we have a good, detailed requirement. After that, they trust us to propose the right person for the job following our pre-interview.